There seem to be a lot of petitions going around, and since they’re quick and easy to sign, you may as well sign all of them!
NHS Support Federation: http://www.nhscampaign.org/white-paper-comment/e-petition.html
Save our NHS: http://saveournhs.org/
Still inspired and have energy to spare? Here are 10 other quick actions that you can do:
1. Write to or visit your MP – if you need some pointers on what to say, just get in touch!
- copy in Andrew Lansley as health secretary
- and David Cameron as Prime Minister
2. Attend local meetings and events to find out more.
3. Make friends and build a networks – 38 Degrees can help you here
4. Talk to your GP. Ask them what they think and if they would call a patients’ meeting. There are plenty of patient groups out there you can join in with.
5. Write to local media, plan visual stunts, ask if they would like to interview you on air
7. Collect positive NHS stories + write a blog
8. Put up posters/distribute flyers
9. Collect signatures for a petition
10. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you’ve done or to find out how to join us!